Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 said goodbye :')





I want to tell you, even though the sad times have already past

Close your eyes and feel, how you affect my mind, how you attract my gaze.



Don't wait for a miracle, there's a rough road in front of us

with obstacles and future that can't be known, yet I won't change, I can't give up.



Keep your love unchanging for my wounded heart

Looking in your eyes, no words are needed, time has stopped.



I love you, just like this. The longed end of wandering.

I leave behind this world's unending sadness.

Walking the many and unknowable paths, I follow a dim light.

It's something we'll do together to the end, into the new world.



Don't wait for a miracle, there's a rough road in front of us

with obstacles and future that can't be known, yet I won't change, I can't give up.


ToDaY Is 31 dec 2010. thats mean today is the last day of 2010! ouh dear, how could i don't realise it yesterday. there's a lot of unforgettable memories happen in 2010. in 2010, i learn the mean(ed) of friendship.in 2010 too, i got to fall in love . ^^, in 2010 too, i became a good student (better than last year). i got a few achievement in 2010 and im glad.. so happy.

FREN FOR HAPPINESS,

i love my besties so much. :) they always beside me whenever im happy or sad. they r the best fren ever. i just wanna share in my blog about my 4 besties . they help me a lot and stay with me along 2010 . dear frens, i love u....muahh XOXO (akukah nie?)


Ofea ! :DD


Birth name : anis sofea
Stage name : ofea
DOB : 29/3/96
speciality : singing, joking, lecturing XD


ofea nie besty pertama aq kat ibrahim. :) dyer ni baik sgt ! dya nie positif, kelakar and PANDAI. pengawas kat smki. klu org bru nk knal dy mybe akan ingat dy nie combonk . tp xlah, dya nie peramah plus happy-go-lucky . :D





Cikpah :D


Birth name : sh. nor azreen suhaila
stage nama : cikpah :)
DOB : 14/8/96
Speciality : good at sports, bravery girl,
helpful person, sweet smile.


CIKPAH ! :D
dya nie aktif gila sukan. smua dy msuk. (hmpir laa) cikpah nie actually baek + smart + suka uat lwk. :)
tp bru2 nie kitorang da selisih fhm ckit. and cikpah mrajuk. so sorry cikpah. :(
btw, we syg u.. :D (pedya kot)



birth name : nazurah adilah
stage name : nazra
DOB : 27/2/96
speciality : innocent face n heart
XD

nazurah bru je msuk geng (XD) kitorang ton niee... dya nie OKey la. pndai pon pndai. she captured many people's heart .. dy dh ada balak poun . with her nice attitude and nice face, dya akan berjaya stu hari nty . :) -LOL-


nie gmbaq dya :DD

birth name : nadia
stage name : kyu-na
DOB : bru td
speciality: innocent type, 
suka tolong2 owg

okey. ndia nie bes fren yg sgt bes. i love her so much ! hati dya suci. klu org tipu pon dya pcaya nieh. :DD ndia suka korea, sma la cm aqq... lalalalalalala~



aq ? ala...mcm xknai aq... btw aq x suka show-off. thats not me. :)
so aq x boh gmbar. trauma kna hack kat fb dlu . :D 

btw,,


Birth name : nabila ayuni
Stage name : bella
DOB : 21 July 2011 XD
speciality : (?) 


new pharagraph :

aww, 2011 say hai and 2010 said gudbye. ;'( im gonna miss 2010 
-lol mlm taun bru penoh dgn org kat SP nih-
kedai mkn, supermarket, smua tmpat penohh.

2010, i stayed single. :DD (and i like that)






No comments:

Post a Comment